In addition to our individual and family therapy, Mainstream offers personalized, all-inclusive case management services to provide optimal support.
- Case Management Services: Mainstream works with other healthcare providers involved in treatment and with family members to ensure the highest level of coordination. Being on the same page is crucial to moving forward!
- Alternative Treatment Modalities: Mainstream works with you to uncover new ways to engage in the therapeutic process. We can walk along the beach while discussing the challenges of the week, join you for a workout at the gym, or go for a drive while engaging in conversation.
- We Meet You Where You Are: Mainstream’s services are not limited to the office: we can come to your home for supportive services, helping you to better manage your life. We can meet you at your favorite coffee shop or join you on a trip to the grocery store. Compassionate, flexible, and caring support is available in a wide variety of settings.
- Skill Building: Mainstream can help individuals learn and successfully build the skills necessary to lead a full and enjoyable life. We can provide assistance with:
- Money management
- Medication management
- Domestic chores
- Looking for, interviewing for, and keeping a job
- Signing up for classes
- Participating in volunteer opportunities
- Looking for housing and maintaining a stable housing situation
You don’t have to just survive… With Mainstream’s support, you can thrive.
Click here to learn more or set up a free consultation