Mainstream’s personalized one-on-one therapy focuses on issues such as depression, anxiety, anger, trauma, abuse, codependency, mood disorders, and thought disorders. Our uniquely qualified staff understand the complexity of life’s challenges and provide support along with a recovery focus in a welcoming and discreet setting.
Mainstream works from a strength-based orientation to identify and honor each individual’s health and resilience regardless of current difficulties.
We have special expertise with mood and thought disorders, and have decades of combined experience helping individuals navigate and recover from these conditions.
Mainstream helps individuals
- Build skills to promote assertiveness
- Improve relationships
- Increase self-esteem
- Develop insight
- Explore identity issues
- Manage life transitions
- Challenge self-defeating patterns of thought, auditory hallucinations, delusions, and ideas that disrupt quality of life
- Decrease stress
- Reduce the frequency and intensity of symptoms of mania and depression, with the goal of moving beyond these symptoms
- Promote well-being and intrinsic motivation
- Establish mental stability and resiliency
Mainstream’s individual therapy can bring you a renewed sense of vitality, enthusiasm, and strength.Click here to learn more or set up a free consultation